Monday, April 25, 2011

patience

Well, as much as I should blog about something important with the title "Patience" I'm not.  I'm on here writing about something fairly materialistic -  how hard it is waiting for the iPhone 5.
We are Verizon customers.  I knew when the iPhone came to Verizon it wouldn't fit into our budget to buy one yet.  So, we were anticipating getting one for me for my birthday (which is in June).  Then rumors were out that the 5 would debut in July so it would definitely be worth it to wait.  Well, now it's rumored September.  So, what to do, right?  I was starting to think maybe I'll just get the 4 this summer.  Could I really wait until fall?  Yes, I can.  And now it's confirmed that I should wait because this cool blog, iPhone5rumors, that keeps itself up on the iPhone 5 (obviously), says that the 5 will possibly be re-designed even more that was previously thought.  The latest entry states things like a larger home button, larger display, re-designed body for easier handling, and they had already reported an even better camera than the 4 and larger memory (which is great because it would be needed with bigger photo sizes).
I'm very excited for September to arrive.  Or, at least the next Apple Keynote so we can get an exact date and pre-order!  I'll be here starting to save my pennies for sure.
I know it'll be worth the wait.  Patience pays off.  It makes you appreciate things more and it makes me feel proud that I can work for something and not need it all NOW.
In our society of instant-gratification, what is it that you are needing patience for??

No comments:

Post a Comment