Wednesday, April 27, 2011

favorite things - baby clothes

Let me just start by saying I am a middle class mama.  Many of my favorite things are based on having very little of it.  I suppose this makes them more special though, right?
One of my favorite brands of baby clothes is Tea Collection.  Their products are precious.  Not being much of a girlie-girl myself, I'm okay not having a girl baby to dress up - until I peruse through the Tea catalogue.  Luckily, their boy clothes are just as cute.  The colors they use in their clothing are beautiful - bold but muted earth tones.  The cottons are so soft.  Patterns and graphics are creative. J-bug has 3 Tea outfits, I'm sorry 4 - 2 of which were hand-me-downs from a neighbor, one was purchased for his baptism, and one I got on sale which I decided would be saved for Easter (you can see his picture in it below - finally a picture of J-bug!).
If you haven't discovered Tea yet, check them out. 
J-bug (with his new drum) in his Tea Collection Surfer-Stripe Romper

2 comments:

  1. Buying baby clothes online is much more convenient than the traditional shopping in stores. You have more options , plus you save more time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so. i'm attempting to log into my own blog on blogger and come across your blog - which i CANNOT not read because we bscially have the same title in our blogs! (mine is just the abbreviated version of the word). so i start to check your posts out and find myself thinking - wow these point of views are so similar to my own! how funny that we have almost the same blog titles AND similar view points? so needless to say i am now a follower of you! your blog is much fancier than mine - maybe you can help me 'fancy' mine up a bit!? i'm fairly new to the blogging scene.

    ReplyDelete